Thinking of the supplements that the body needs, we would consider that we take in the most from our diets. However, here at The Spiritual Party we consider what the additional supplements are, not just to obtain the spiritual enlightenment that we are crave here but also to ensure that the surrounding mental diet is in the best shape it can be.
This mental diet is about what you surround yourself with in life and can have an impact on how life is experienced by you.
There are several supplements that are believed to help unblock chakras and promote overall balance and harmony in the body:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that is known for its ability to reduce stress and anxiety. It is believed to have a balancing effect on the root chakra, which is located at the base of the spine and is associated with feelings of safety, security, and stability.
- Rhodiola: Rhodiola is another adaptogenic herb that is known for its ability to reduce stress and improve mental clarity. It is believed to have a balancing effect on the crown chakra, which is located at the top of the head and is associated with spiritual awareness and connection.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a popular supplement that is known for its ability to improve circulation and support cognitive function. It is believed to have a balancing effect on the third eye chakra, which is located between the eyebrows and is associated with intuition and perception.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for many bodily functions, including muscle and nerve function, and it is also believed to have a calming effect on the body. It is believed to have a balancing effect on the heart chakra, which is located in the centre of the chest and is associated with love and compassion.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that are found in fish, nuts, and seeds. They are believed to have a calming effect on the body and can help to reduce inflammation. They are believed to have a balancing effect on the throat chakra, which is located in the neck and is associated with communication and self-expression.
It’s important to note that while supplements can be helpful in promoting overall health and well-being, they should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment. If you are experiencing physical or emotional symptoms that are causing you concern, it’s important to seek the advice of a healthcare professional. Additionally, it’s important to approach chakra healing with intention and mindfulness, and to incorporate a variety of practices, such as meditation, yoga, and energy healing, to promote overall balance and harmony in the body.
The temptation is to use the medical route to fix every problem we have. However, it is worthwhile considering the supplements that enable our body to free flow in order to improve our mental diet, I.e., the consumables around us that can be influenced by more than just medicine.
For moderate to severe medical ailments, we would always advocate for speaking to a trained medical professional to get the proper diagnosis but have an openness to the alternatives that are available to you. Sometimes all your mind, body and soul needs are a simple solution to prevent those chemicals that we have become all too reliant on in the modern world from impacting on the consumable self. After all, if you look at the routes of ancient medicine, the alternatives have been around for thousands of years and sometimes you just have to give something a try. Supplement the soul and we know that life can be a little more spiritual for it.
It’s FREE and you get loads more information like this.