Have you ever heard someone say that they can see a person’s aura? Or maybe you’ve seen a photograph of a person with colourful energy surrounding them? These phenomena are both related to the concept of aura colours. But what exactly are aura colours, and what do they mean?
What is an Aura?
First, let’s start with the basics. An aura is a field of energy that surrounds all living things. Some people believe that this energy is visible to certain individuals, and that it comes in different colours. The aura is said to be an expression of a person’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state.
What are Aura Colours?
Aura colours refer to the different shades and hues that can be seen in a person’s aura. Each colour is associated with a particular meaning or characteristic. According to some practitioners, there are seven main aura colours, each corresponding to a different chakra, or energy centre, in the body. These colours are:
- Red: This colour is associated with theroot chakra, which is located at the base of the spine. It represents physical vitality, strength, and passion.
- Orange: The sacral chakra, located in the lower abdomen, is associated with this colour. It represents creativity, sexuality, and emotional expression.
- Yellow: The solar plexus chakra, located in the upper abdomen, is associated with yellow. It represents personal power, confidence, and mental clarity.
- Green: The heart chakra, located in the centre of the chest, is associated with green. It represents love, compassion, and healing.
- Blue: The throat chakra, located in the neck, is associated with blue. It represents communication, self-expression, and personal truth.
- Indigo: The third eye chakra, located in the forehead, is associated with indigo. It represents intuition, wisdom, and spiritual insight.
- Violet: The crown chakra, located at the top of the head, is associated with violet. It represents spiritual connection, enlightenment, and transcendence.
How to See Aura Colours?
It’s important to note that not everyone can see aura colours. Those who can see auras often describe them as a subtle energy field that surrounds a person. If you’re interested in learning how to see aura colours, there are a few techniques you can try:
- Soft focus: Relax your eyes and look at the person or object you want to see the aura around. Don’t focus too hard or try to stare, just let your gaze be soft and relaxed.
- Peripheral vision: Instead of looking directly at the person or object, try to look past it with your peripheral vision. You might notice a subtle glow or haze around them.
- Visualization: Imagine that you can see the person’s aura in your mind’s eye. Focus on the colours and shapes that come to mind.
Don’t worry if you cannot see the aura colours yet. As with every spiritual practice, it is worth doing just that, practicing.
What Do Aura Colours Mean?
The meaning of aura colours can vary depending on who you ask. Some practitioners believe that the colours represent a person’s current emotional or mental state, while others believe they reveal deeper aspects of a person’s personality or spiritual path.
For example, a person with a lot of red in their aura might be feeling strong and confident, while a person with a lot of blue might be struggling with communication issues. A person with a lot of green might be a natural healer, while a person with a lot of violet might be highly intuitive and spiritually aware.
It’s important to remember that aura colours are just one way of understanding a person’s energy field. They shouldn’t be used to make judgments or assumptions about someone, but rather as a tool for understanding and connecting with others on a deeper level.
Aura colours are a fascinating topic that can offer insight into a person’s emotional, mental, and spiritual state. Whether or not you can see them, learning about aura colours can be a valuable tool for understanding yourself and others. Remember to approach the topic with an open mind and a spirit of curiosity, and you might be surprised at what you discover.
It’s FREE and you get loads more information like this.